SHAREit is an application which is used to transfer files from one device to another. Files are shared using the wifi connection. One can transfer any sort of files such as images, documents, music, videos, and apps. This application is available on Android, Windows, and iOS. This app is also available in 39 languages which include English, Chinese, Arabic, French, and Spanish. This app was first launched back in 2012.
This SHAREit app can transfer files faster than the Bluetooth technology. This is one of the main reasons why people prefer to use Shareit application. While the disadvantage is the possibility of receiving virus along with the files which might infect your smartphone.
Download SHAREit For PC & Windows 7, 8.1, 10, MAC
SHAREit for PC is not officially available for computers. So in this article, I will explain you on how to use the Shareit app on PC / Laptop irrespective of the OS you are using. You can download Shareit for PC with just one click.
- SHAREit App transfers the files with faster speed than any available application in the play store.
- You can receive huge files using SHAREit. There’s really no limit on the size of the files you want to share using SHAREit.
- Devices will be automatically connected to wifi when they are in range.
- SHAREit can support different music formats such as MP3, WAV, and WMV. It also supports different video formats such as AVI, MP4, and MKV. It also supports photos in different formats such as GIF and PNG.
- SHAREit saves the battery life by using wifi and not bluetooth as the medium to transfer files from one smartphone to another.
- If the file to be transferred is huge, then it will be breakdown into parts and then get transferred.
- Speed is the major advantage of this app. One can transfer files 40 times more than the transfer speed of the bluetooth.
- There’s a new feature in this app. Now you can share the files to five different users at the same time. This feature will save a lot of time.
- There’s no need of internet connection inorder to use this app. You can use this app for free.
- This app supports various platforms such as iOS, android, and Laptops.
- If the Android version of your smartphone is not compatible with the official version of the app, then you can install SHAREit apk.
SHAREit for Windows:
If you want to download and use SHAREit for Windows, then kindly follow the below steps.
- Download the SHAREit app from the official website. Here is the official link of the app – http://shareit.lenovo.com/
- After you are done with downloading the file, then go to downloads and double click on the file.
- You need to follow the onscreen instructions and click on the “Run” command.
- Once you are done with installing the app, open it. Now click on share files button and click on “Is the device you are searching is not found?”
- In the next screen, you will see the SHAREit for PC.
- There will an automated password. Click on the “show password” and save it anywhere. You will use it later.
- Now, open SHAREit on your smartphone and click on the “Receive” button.
- Now, SHAREit for PC will start for searching for devices and it will show your smartphone.
- Click on connect and enter the password you saved it before.
- Now, your smartphone is connected to the SHAREit app on your computer. You can send files from your computer to the smartphone now.
SHAREit for MAC:
The procedure for Mac is quite different to the one for Windows. Simply follow the below steps to install SHAREit for Mac.
- Before you install SHAREit, you need to install Andy app player installer package on your Mac. Download it from this link – http://www.andyroid.net/. Click on the download link. It will automatically recognize your OS. Just make sure that the downloading file is in dmg format.
- Once you are done with downloading the Andy app player installer package, install it following the on-screen instructions and drag the file to the applications folder.
- You need to accept the License agreement and finish the installation process.
- Click on the Andy player and sign in using your playstore id and password.
- Now you need to open play store and search for “SHAREit app”.
- Download the app and install it in Andy app player.
Now with Andy player, you can install and use any android app on your Mac without any issues. It will function same as in the Android smartphone.
This is the same procedure I used to install SHAREit on windows, SHAREit on PC and SHAREit App for Macbook. In case if you have any issues while installing the SHAREit app, do let us know by commenting below. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the best solution for you.