For sure, the messaging app – WhatsApp is one of the best applications in the market and also, it enjoys incredible rating and following around the world. Even when it comes to features and specifications, the WhatsApp stands tall from the crowd.
Every now and then, the WhatsApp surprises its users with various features. Recently, the app also introduced the feature – Delete for everyone. This special feature garnered immense popularity across the globe within short span and millions of users are using the same.
The option is nothing but helps the users to delete the recently sent messages. With this, the message gets deleted and no one can read it. Note that one can delete the message including media files sent by the user within 7 minutes.
But, we are here to teach you a trick that helps you to read the recalled or deleted messages on the WhatsApp. Just give a quick read and learn it!
How to Read Recalled or Deleted Messages on WhatsApp ?
In order to read the deleted or recalled messages on WhatsApp, read the below mentioned steps or procedure and then implement the same.
METHOD 1 : Read Deleted Messages on Whatsapp
- First of all, download the app – Timeline.
- After the process of downloading is completed, open the app.
- Then tap on the WhatsApp.
- With this, you will get to see all WhatsApp notification history.
- And you can see the recalled / deleted messages on WhatsApp.
- Note that you can also read the WhatsApp messages using the Nova Launcher.
- All you need to do is just long press on the home screen, then click on Widgets > Activities> Settings > Notification log.
- That’s it. You can now read the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
NOTE: Remember that this trick works only on Android devices. In case if you are using iOS and Windows smartphones, then it won’t work for you.
- With this trick, one can only read the first 100 characters of the deleted or recalled messages on WhatsApp.
- One can only read a WhatsApp recalled or deleted messages if the messages have generated a notification on your smartphone.
- In case if you restart the device, notification log will be cleared and one cannot access the deleted messages on WhatsApp.
- Also, one can recover only deleted text messages on WhatsApp. This means message sin form of media files cannot be recovered.
METHOD 2 : Read Deleted Messages in Whatsapp
- At first, download the app – Notification History from the Play Store.
- Then allow all the required permissions to be able to read the recalled or deleted messages.
- Now, when you receive a notification of message on the WhatsApp, the app – Notification History will show you a log of all notifications along with the message.
- Remember that this will not show a preview but the entire message.
- If you just give a tap on the log, you can see the message.
- Also, you can access the notification log by long pressing the home screen.
- Later, tap on Widgets > Activities > Settings > Notification log.
- And from here, you can access the notification log of system.
NOTE : This trick works only on Android smartphones.
- The major drawback of this method is that only the 100 characters of the message will be visible.
We totally understand the curious minds of people and this is why we have come up with this interesting article that helps you to read the recalled or deleted messages on WhatsApp.
All you need to do is just read the above mentioned tricks and follow them with care. That’s it.